Tilt Lock Machine Vice , Kurt Type – Fixed Base – Code No. U-350
- Tilt Lock Machine Vice, Rigid Material Vise, Body of Ductile Iron.
- Fitted with Thrust Bearing for Smooth Movement.
- Unique Tilt Lock Vices can with stand heavy jobs.
- Top & Bottom of vice bed, bottom & both sides of jaws & all jaw mounting surfaces are precision ground.
- By reversing the jaw plates the jaws are raised & can be fitted to both ends of the fixed jaws & the moveable jaws.
- The four different positions of jaw plates pair are available for more gripping area.
- Coolant through on vise body and swivel base.
- Chip clearance holes ........ no dead pockets.
- Swivel handle allows the screw head revolved on machine table.
- The vice can be disassembled and repaired by regrinding.
- Supplied with Stopper for Fast Production.