- Rigid Material Vise Body of Ductile Iron.
- Fitted with Thrust Bearing for Smooth Movement.
- Unique Tilt Lock Vices can with stand heavy jobs.
- Top & Bottom of vice bed, bottom & both sides of jaws & all jaw mounting surfaces are precision ground.
- By reversing the jaw plates the jaws are raised & can be fitted to both ends of the fixed jaws & the moveable jaws.
- The four different positions of jaw plates pair are available for more gripping area.
- Coolant through on vise body and swivel base.
- Chip clearance holes ........ no dead pockets.
- Swivel handle allows the screw head revolved on machine table.
- The vice can be disassembled and repaired by regrinding.
- Supplied with Stopper for Fast Production.
|Sizes in Inches||6||6||8||8|
|Opening 200mm||Opening 200mm|
|Tenon slot size in mm||20||20||20||20|
|Weight (Approx) in kgs.||35||35||74||74|
|C||Depth of jaws in mm||45||45||60||60|
|G||Height Fixed Base in mm||125||125||160||160|
|B||Opening of jaws in mm||150||200||200||250|
|A||Width of jaws in mm||150||150||200||200|
|E||Width Base in mm||220||220||310||310|
|H||Length overall in mm||460||460||595||595|