Shaper Vice Swivel Base Code No. U311 S
Machine & Tilting Vices
- Heavy duty shaper vice sturdy constructed from close grain casting for use on shaper machines, planners & other heavy duty machines permitting wider application for taller work pieces.
- It is designed to permit maximum opening jaws to hold heavy & taller jobs.
- High tensile steel square thread screw.
- The jaws are made of special steels. These are precisely ground & serrated to ensure firm grips on heavy jobs..
- Swivel base is indexed to 360º, when required to use as stationery vice, the base can be removed.
- Crank Handle is made of unbreakable steel, provided with a spring loaded mechanism providing positive grip.