- This vice can be clamped vertical or either side.
- High clamping force can be achieve by effortless handle movement which eliminates hammering on handle.
- Hardened jaws maintain accuracy for long time.
- Enhanced body Structure reduces the deflection in operation while the vice mounted vertical or horizontal.
- Ductile iron body.
- Sealed bearing system reduces clamping pressure and increases bearing life.
- Accuracy in parallelism & squareness with in 0.02/100mm.
- No work piece tilt after clamping.
- All parts are interchangeable .
- Tenon and tenon slots provided for effortless truing of vice.
- Supplied with Stopper for Fast Production.
|Sizes in Inches||6|
|Width of jaws in mm||150|
|Max. Opening with standard jaw position||200|
|Max. jaw opening with jaw reversed||430|
|Depth of jaws in mm||45|
|Overall length in mm||490|
|Overall height in mm||125|
|Nett weight in kgs||36|
|Tenon slot size in mm||20|