- Fitted with Thrust Bearing for Smooth Movement Sturdy & accurately made machine vices from graded casting.
- Body and base are made of special high strength fine-grain Cast iron for toughness and rigidity.
- Moving Jaw run in long Prismatic slides with provision for wear adjustment.
- The removable hardened steel Jaws. Fix jaw provided with "V" grooves.
- The totally enclosed acme thread adjusting screw with a replacable screw bushing & thrust collar.
- The vice can be fitted to the tool table with or without the 360º graduated base.
- The vice can be centered using longitude tenon slots. Supplied complete with handle.
- Crank handle is made of unbreakable steel provided with a spring loaded mechanism providing positive grip.
- Supplied with Stopper for Fast Production.
|Sizes in Inches||4||6||8|
|A||Width of jaws in mm||100||150||200|
|B||Depth of jaws in mm||40||50||58|
|C||Opening of jaws in mm||100||150||200|
|E||Height overall in mm||90||110||130|
|G||Width overall in mm||152||248||300|
|H||Length overall in mm||340||490||670|
|Tenon slot size in mm||16||20||20|
|Weight (Approx) in kgs.||13||35||63|